The joint venture formed by VIELCA Ingenieros and GNGrup, has won the trust of EMAYA, the municipal water and sewage company of the City Council of Palma, and has been awarded the contract for “Works Management Service, Health and Safety Coordination, Environmental Surveillance and Surveillance of Works Promoted by Emaya»
The purpose of the 1-year contract, renewable for another 3 years, with an estimated value of 2,400,000 euros, is technical support related to technical assistance in the control of the execution of works promoted by EMAYA in the following areas:
- Monitoring of compliance with the planning of actions.
- Project Supervision.
- Review of all the technical documentation that is generated throughout the development of the works.
- Assume the function of Management of the works executed by the works contractor, including the technical and economic supervision of the same, as well as the supervision of quality control.
- Carrying out work related to the development of the functions and the assumption of the responsibilities of the figure of Coordinator in terms of Health and Safety.
- Environmental Surveillance following the stipulations of the Declaration of Environmental Impact or Environmental Conditioning of the works that have it.
- Surveillance of the works.